Finance and HR Office Manager
Finance and HR Office Manager
Full Time/Permanent – 30 – 32.5 hours / 40 weeks
Salary - Scale 5 NJC 12-17 £22,571 - £24,920 FTE to Scale 6 NJC 18-22 – dependent on qualifications and experience.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and efficient Office Manager to join us. The hours are between 30 and 32.5, term time only plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
We are a one form entry primary school with an inclusive Catholic ethos. We have a successful and dedicated team who have a direct impact on children's learning and providing them with skills for life. Reporting to the Headteacher, you will oversee the smooth management of all finance/HR and administration functions within school, including line management responsibilities and the management of premises and health and safety.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in an office/finance role within a busy environment
- have management experience or looking to take the next step
- have good organisational skills
- be able to project a positive and professional image of the school
- be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised
- be able to work well in a team
- understanding and respect for confidentiality
- be in sympathy with and support the aims and values of a Catholic school.
We can offer:
• a happy school and working environment
• supportive and friendly staff
• excellent support from parents, Governors, and the partnership of local schools
- continued professional development
The applicant should have a patient approach and be able to use their own initiative. Flexibility and creativity will be required to meet individual needs. The applicant should function effectively as part of a team and be able to make practical use of ICT.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit, and to obtain an application pack, please contact the School Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or download them from the school website.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website, please forward a completed application form to email@example.com. Please note that CV’s cannot be accepted
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
“There is a delightful atmosphere in the school. Pupils feel safe and behave exceptionally well” Ofsted 2014
Closing date: Noon 9th February 2024
Short listing: 9th February 2024
Interviews: 15th February 2024
URGENT – WE NEED MORE MIDDAY SUPERVISORS
St Albans Catholic Primary School
Headteacher: Joseph McCrossan
Tel: 01223 712148
Hours/Weeks: 5 hours/Term time only (38 weeks)
Salary Scale: Scale 1C NJC Point 2-3 – salary equates to approximately £9.62 per hour
We are looking for a Midday Supervisor, to join our happy, caring, supportive team to supervise children at lunchtime in the dining area and on the playground as soon as possible. This role is term time only, with the hours of work as follows:
Monday – Friday: 12.00 pm – 13.00 pm. – 5 hours
- able to assist children with manners and socials skills during their lunch hour?
- able to identify children that might need that extra support to make some new friends and join in games?
- able to help with the domestic duties included in the daily running of a dining hall?
- keen to join a happy school with a committed and hardworking staff team?
- calm and patient?
- able to work effectively with parents, staff and other adults?
We are looking for a capable, enthusiastic, energetic person with a can-do attitude to join our happy team. In return our school offers a welcoming, safe, happy learning environment where everyone is respected and listened to; a school where we take pride in ourselves and our achievements, enabling children to become confident and successful learners. A friendly and supportive staff team and governors and enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life.
An application pack can be downloaded by emailing our School Office and requesting an application pack firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are most welcome to discuss the position with us please telephone the school office, to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
St Albans Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and two satisfactory references.
Interviews: To be confirmed