Class Teacher - September 2019
We are seeking to add a new primary teacher (preference KS1) to our excellent team.
We are an ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted 2014) one form entry primary school with an inclusive Catholic ethos. We have a successful and dedicated team who have a direct impact on children's learning and providing them with skills for life. We are looking for the right person to fill the vacancy of a primary teacher; we would encourage experienced and newly qualified teachers to consider applying.
If you are:
- Organised and a good team player
- An active member of a whole school team
And willing to:
- Be part of a hardworking and dedicate team
- Accept challenges
- Promote excellence and enjoyment
- Be supportive of the faith life of our school
We can offer:
• A happy school
• A strong Catholic ethos in a multi-cultural environment
• A supportive and friendly staff
• Excellent support from parents, Governors and the partnership of local schools
• Continued professional development
Closing date: 12.00 Friday 26th April 2019
Short listing: Friday 26th April 2019
Interviews: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to the Easter holidays before deciding to apply. An application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.stalbans.cambs.sch.uk to enquire about available dates and times to visit please contact Catherine Monument at the School Office (email: email@example.com).
St Alban’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required. We are a school which promotes equal opportunities.
The pupils’ exemplary behaviour and very positive attitudes towards learning are key factors in their outstanding achievement. Ofsted 2014
‘St Alban’s School exists to ensure that all
children believe, achieve and succeed’