The main school building was built in the 1930′s. It has undergone extensive redevelopment and refurbishment in recent years, including the addition of a new Infants’ block in the 1980′s. It offers excellent classroom facilities, a hall with good provision for physical education, and a dedicated music room. A new kitchen and dining area within the main building were completed at the end of 1998.
The infants’ play area has been modernised to include various pieces of climbing and adventure equipment.
A barked area to one side of the playground includes a sheltered seating area and a playhouse.
The green area provides a free play environment among the trees and includes a large sandpit for the infants.
The junior play area has been redeveloped to include a climbing wall, a quiet seated area and facilities for various ball games.
For swimming lessons, we make use of Parkside Swimming Pool which is a convenient 5 minute walk from the school.
Although we have no playing field of our own, for field sports we make use of the wide open spaces of Parker’s Piece.