- To provide an environment where the children become aware that “Eternal life
is this – to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you sent.”
- To ensure that they are involved in the loving, caring ethos of the message of
Christ, “Love one another as I love you.” (John 13:34)
- To develop every child’s confidence, self-respect and an awareness of self as a
valued member of society and celebrate the diversity in the school community.
- To provide a stimulating educational environment conducive to the
intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual and moral development of every
- To develop the learning of practical skills and work towards ensuring the
personal fulfilment of every child.
- To provide opportunities to enable children to celebrate and share their
- To set standards of behaviour, effort and attainment by which, with the
support and guidance of staff, the children can measure their own
achievements and progress.
- To promote equality and help all pupils to acquire the skills of literacy and
numeracy appropriate to their individual stages of development.
- To help pupils to develop an understanding of themselves and other people, of
their relationships in personal, social, national and international spheres.